What makes training memorable and actually applied back on the job?
A critical factor is the level of interaction among the participants, not just with the instructor. As adults, we do not want to be “told” information. We prefer to discover things for ourselves and share what we know with the other participants.
For this reason, all of my sessions are highly interactive, which provides you with superior value. In every session, you will make connections for yourself and also take part in group discussion. You will have ample opportunity to share ideas and insights. You will voice your ideas and receive feedback from me, a professional, as well as your peers.
Following is a sampling of workshop topics. They provide an idea of the breadth of topics possible. Customized topics are available on request.
Here are some of the most popular courses:
- Coaching Skills for Managers/Mentors
- How to Make the Most of the Job You Have
- Life Balance for the Ridiculously Busy
- Introduction to Creativity Tools
- Driving Innovation Forward: You’ve Got An Idea, Now What?
- Target Your Dream Job
- Leadership Discussion: What is it? How do we do it here?
- Presentation Skills with Persuasion & Credibility
Workshops range from an hour to several days. The length you select is determined upon closer examination of your needs and the depth you would like to achieve.
Workshops can be customized on practically any people development, management or decision making topic.