Do you go to a lot of meetings? Are they always worthwhile?
You and your employees can’t waste time. Your meetings must be as effective as possible.
Studies show that most professionals spend up to 40% of their time in work-related group interactions—meetings, team collaborations, presentations, and client conferences. Yet, most professionals have no formal training in the skills necessary to gain the maximum return on time invested in these interactions. Imagine the impact on your organization if meeting productivity were increased by 20%, 30%, or even 50%.
Some examples of situations where meeting design & facilitation are valuable:
- You know who you must assemble, what you need to accomplish, but don’t have the time and/or expertise to design the agenda
- Your team is not aligned in their direction and goals
- Decisions need to be made as a group
- You’d like to build an alliance with another company or department, but aren’t sure how to have the conversation
- As team leader, you want to participate in the meetings as a team member, not as the one running the show
Joanne has extensive experience in this area. She will work with you to design custom agendas that meet your unique objectives and promote interaction. If you’d like, she can also facilitate sessions for you, providing you with the luxury of being a true participant. Or, she can teach your staff how to design and facilitate highly effective meetings for themselves.