To help you understand what to expect, I’ve mapped out what is typically covered when you decide to participate in coaching. Your particular sessions will be customized to your needs.
Step 1: Get to Know You Really Well
This is where we start. In your first 3 – 4 sessions, we will discuss your personal results for the following assignments:
- Intake Form – This is where you get clear about your goals for coaching.
- Clean Sweep Life Assessment – A 100 point checklist to clean up virtually every aspect of your life
- Wheel of Life – An overall report card on how you feel your life is going
- Needs and Values Assessments – Uncovers who you are and what you need to be happy and be true to your values
- Passion Workbook – 16 pages of the best introspective questions available. Along with input from friends and colleagues, this Workbook is invaluable.
- 360 degree assessment – If you are a leader, this is a must have. Together we will determine who to obtain feedback from, at what levels and how many. We will also determine exactly what will be asked, although I have a great template of questions for you to begin with.
- Optional Assessment: – A detailed career assessment, called MAPP, is available to you as a program participant at a 50% discount. MAPP uncovers what motivates you at work and links your profile to over 900 jobs in the Dept. of Labor database.
Step 2: Define Success
Once you have a good idea of who you are and what you are truly about, we use the next 1 -2 sessions to pin down your vision of success. By the end of your second month of coaching, depending on the effort you put forth, you will have a good idea of what you need to be happy in your work and where to find it.
- The Success Worksheet
- The Ideal Day Exercise
- Resume Review – With our new knowledge, we partner to redesign your resume, if this is a need for you.
We refer back to your previous work and build on it defining clear success metrics.
Step 3: Determine Your Limiting Beliefs
As you begin to take action, you will come face-to-face with your fears and limiting beliefs. As these arise, we will handle them. Month 2 – 3 is typically involved with this work. The following tools will help.
- Beliefs Worksheet
- Understanding and Removing Conflicting Intentions
- Emotional Freedom and Inner Freedom Techniques
- Urgency Index – To determine how much adrenaline you need
Step 4: Environmental Design and Action Planning
All along the way, we will be looking for gaps in your necessary support structure (your environments) and cleaning up your life as a whole.
- Clean Sweep – We will refer back to this exercise to check your progress.
- Your 9 Environments
How It Works
Sessions are scheduled at your convenience for 45- 60 mins. over the phone or FaceTime, every week for 2- 3 weeks (depending on the program you choose), with one week off at end of each month. Each session is customized to your needs.
Money Back Guarantee
I know that it can be difficult to commit to coaching when you have not experienced it. To remove the risk for you, I offer a first month money back guarantee. If for any reason you are not satisfied, I will refund your first month’s investment.