Are you a woman whose career is really important to you?
Perhaps you are frustrated right now with your career, or feeling isolated and alone at work. Perhaps you are in a leadership position and feeling overwhelmed by the politics and expectations. Perhaps you are a mom and are feeling guilty about how much time your work involves.
I can help.
My wish for you is for you to love your career.
You’ve come to the right place if you are ready to STOP:
- Going it ALONE – assuming successful women don’t need help and that you are weak if you need support
- Settling for CRUMBS – being unclear as to what you want and also not courageous enough to ask for it
- Minimizing your VALUE – underestimating or not truly knowing what you know and the talents you have
- Playing it SAFE – staying fat and ‘happy’ in your comfort zone instead of realizing that fear makes life exciting
- Talking SMALL – using specifically female communication styles that weaken your impact
I’ve been where you are. I’ve had my own career frustrations. I’ve wondered how I was going to earn a living and still maintain my sanity! With 3 boys to raise, I was continually reevaluating my options. To be happy and successful, we simply can not work in jobs that don’t fulfill us. We spend way too much time at work – we must love what we do.
It’s NOT an option.
If your career is important to you as mine is to me, then contact me immediately to set up a free, collaborative interview. You will get to know me and I will get to know you in a 1/2 hour meeting over the phone.
Just click Book Appointment or submit the Contact Joanne form on the right if you have questions. I’ll get back to you ASAP because you can’t waste another day of your life not loving what you do.
ICF Certified Professional Coach and Certified Career Coach