Are you a woman whose career is important to you?
Perhaps you’ve been really successful up to now, but are starting to feel bored. Or, you may be frustrated with your job, feeling isolated and alone at work. Maybe you are in a leadership role and feel overwhelmed by all of the politics and expectations.
I can help.
My wish for you is that you LOVE your career.
I’ve been where you are. I’ve had my own career frustrations. My career began in a completely male dominated field. There were literally 40 male new hires and me, the lone female. Later in my career, with 3 boys to raise, I was continually reevaluating my options. I agonized over how I was going to earn a living and still maintain my sanity!
Are ready to STOP:
- Going it ALONE – assuming successful women don’t need help and that you are weak if you need support
- Settling for CRUMBS – being unclear as to what you want and also not courageous enough to ask for it
- Minimizing your VALUE – underestimating or not truly knowing what you know and the talents you have
- Playing it SAFE – staying fat and ‘happy’ in your comfort zone instead of realizing that fear makes life fun & exciting
- Talking SMALL – using specifically female communication styles that weaken your impact
To be happy and successful, we simply can not work in jobs that don’t fulfill us. We spend way too much time at work – we must love what we do.
It’s NOT an option.
If your career is important to you as mine is to me, then contact me immediately to set up a free, collaborative interview. You will get to know me and I will get to know you in a 1/2 hour meeting over the phone.
Just click Book Appointment or submit the Contact Joanne form on the right if you have questions. I’ll get back to you ASAP because you can’t waste another day of your life not loving what you do.
Coach Joanne, ICF Certified Professional Coach and Certified Career Coach